Tuesday 9 April 2013


Beauty Blender Sponge Review

When I purchased my Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation I couldn’t apply this foundation properly with the Flat Top Foundation brush or the Normal Foundation brush my foundation would always come out very streaky. So I went back to the Estee Lauder Counter asking the lady about how to apply it properly she didn’t help at all. So I tried using my fingers as that is a good method for good coverage that still didn’t give me a natural flawless finish either.

 

So I saw a beauty blender on QVC beauty channel and thought wow it looks amazing

, I waited a month or two before purchasing did research about it now I have had this product for a year now and I think it’s the best. Its shaped in a little egg it comes in various colours mine is a pink egg. It changed my strong minded view on the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation the BEAUTY BLENDER is a high quality product. It’s an amazing applicator to help apply foundation if you don’t want your skin to be looking streaked then the beauty blender is a product for you.


 
It isn’t hard to clean the product the way I clean my beauty blender is I use Baby Shampoo by Johnsons soak it for 10 mins with that in a little bowl with Luke Warm Water.
 
The beauty blender is very hard to get in the UK but you can purchase this product from abroad countries. Via Amazon and Ebay I purchased mine from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment