Friday 20 September 2013

Shopping haul MAC, Zara, Grand theft auto v,


Went on a bit of a seasonal winter shopping haul



I purchased one warm beautiful coat from Zara which was £109. It's khaki green styled like a parka coat with leather sleeves and a nice lining of soft cream fur. 


I bought 
MAC- Studio fix fluid £21.50
MAC- Mineralise foundation £27.00

I haven't been a much big fan of buying MAC foundations. I've been very adamant on not buying some. I changed my mind until I got a few testers. Reviews of the products will be coming soon.




Eeep girly little Disney thing i love Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. Cakes and sweets issue number 1 only for 99p how cute :) 

I also bought my younger brother the most talked about game this season grand theft auto v. 

I haven't had a chance to play on it but my brothers are glued in the games room says a lot hehe. 


Keep a look out for reviews 
I'm back now forever sorry it's been a while my account got hacked :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment