Sunday 14 April 2013

L'Oreal Matte Morphose Foundation




 

The bottom of the product!

Protective Shield!
 

Side With The Colour Info!
I love trying out new products. But this one is probably the worst I have purchased. This Loreal Morphose Souffle Foundation made me break out.. Its coverage is medium but the foundation doesn't seem to last long. Whereas my Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse seems to last a lot longer and reacts much better with my skin.

The only reason I don't own Loreal makeup as much is because my skin reacts differently to it. But I do have some Loreal lipsticks and lipglosses.

The packaging it’s in a petite packed small glass pot which has a pink lid. The product name is on the bottom. It has a pink plastic protective insert to keep the product from drying out. The thing is you have to constantly rub in this product to get it to look flawless I used my beauty blender. Whereas maybelline dream matte mousse you put it on gives you amazing coverage. I wouldn't personally repurchase this product due to it not living up to its 12 hours of stay on the face. My foundation I put it on properly with moisturising, priming my skin, and then applying the matte foundation the last touch then was finishing powder. So no I wouldn't repurchase this. This will be one of those products that will go sit in the back of my makeup DRAWER.

Overall I didn't like this I don't think I'd ever use it again. Because it clumped around blemishes which it shouldn't have done because I used my primer, moistureriser.

I give it a 5/5 for the packaging which I thought was cute+nice
.

Sorry to bore you reading this but hope it wasnt too much hassle honesty is the best policy ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment