Sunday 21 April 2013


Quick Review Of Maybelline 24hr Tattoo Eyeshadow

 

 Hi guys sorry for the late post been busy with college and been super busy with revision.Also trying to get my deadlines of coursework completed.

So I am going to review the Maybelline 24hr tattoo eyeshadow I purchased the Eternal gold colour and the turquoise forever. I really love my neutral colours but also being a big fan of the turquoise blues I purchased that.
I personally would recommend this for club night makeup as it makes you glow in the dark.

 

I wasn’t that pleased with the purchase this is because the creamy eyeshadow didn’t apply well with the eyeshadow brush. But it works and blends well with your fingers one thing I noticed about this eyeshadow is that it creases up in the crease line. It didn’t look too good but the 24hour tattoo eyeshadow certainly does last forever its hard to remove with makeup wipes. I had to scrub mine off with soap and water then with makeup remover.

 

I would definitely recommend this product but wouldn’t repurchase it again myself. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment